The Registrar’s Office deals with all the administrative and didactic formalities concerning:
- Academic records, from enrollment to final graduation for students on all courses of study run either in Ancona or in other locations
- Professional Practice Qualification (Esame di Stato)
- Enrollment on all courses
Students enrolled at the Università Politecnica delle Marche can access the following online services via their personal page in the Reserved Area (Area Riservata):
- Personal academic record
- Change personal information (home phone, email)
- Submit curriculum online
- Enter for exams
- Declaration for the calculation of the second instalment of fees or for fee exemption
- MAV codes for any outstanding first and second instalment payments. Using the personal page it is possible to print the MAV form that can be used for payment through any bank if you lose the original (this cannot be used for payments at post offices).
- University Email services for all the students regularly enrolled. The students will receive any official University communications that concern them almost exclusively in this way and using only their assigned institutional e-mail address.
The online enrollment service is accessible via the “Students” section of the website.
See below for contact details and opening times of the Registrar’s Offices at the different faculties.