Checklist for international students
Before coming to Italy
- Complete the application form found on the website www.univpm.it and send it to International Mobility Office, Piazza Roma, 22, 60100 Ancona, Italia
- For ERASMUS students: ask the International Office at yout own university to send the Italian International Office a letter or an e-mail to confirm that you have been selected to study at UNIVPM as an Erasmus student.
- Apply for accommodation in the ERSU student houses or in the university flats, and pay the registration fee ASAP. Further information and the application form is available at www.univpm.it
- Book a place in the youth hostel if required.
- Get the necessary insurance, especially health care. EU citizens: remember to get the Health Card from your local social security office.
- Check if you need a visa.
- Bring your passport or Identity Card with you.
- Check the website about the Italian language courses and contact the CSAL (The University Language Centre), for further information you might need to apply.
- If you have any questions on practical matters, you may contact us at the International Mobility Office (email@example.com).
After arrival in Ancona and while here
- For ERASMUS students: register at the International Mobility Office (c/o Ripartizione Relazioni con il territorio), Piazza Roma, 22, 60100 Ancona, Italy. You have to bring 1 passport photo and your ID or passport with you.
- Execute the contract for accommodation in the student house or in the university flats and pick the key up.
- For ERASMUS students: apply for student card (Libretto Universitario) at the International Mobility Office (c/o Ripartizione Relazioni con il territorio).
- Contact your professor and course lecturers if necessary.
- Get a bus pass from the Conerbus office, in Corso Mazzini if you need one.
- Get an Italian mobile connection. It's cheaper!
- Be active and participate. There are a lot of happening organized for International and Italian students...also all ideas for new happenings are welcome!
Before leaving Italy
- Return the key of your flat to ERSU.
- For ERASMUS students: return your student card (Libretto Universitario) to the International Mobility Office and confirm the date of your departure.
- For ERASMUS students: ask the International Mobility Office for a transcript of your examinations and for a declaration about your study period at UNIVPM.