You should refer to the procedures applicable to "Italian citizens, EU citizens and non-EU citizens with EU equivalent status" if:
- you are a citizen of one of the following countries: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and San Marino;
- you are a citizen of a non-EU country, but you have one of the following residence permits, issued by the Italian Government (non-EU students with EU equivalent status):
- for the purpose of employment or self-employment
- for family reasons
- for political or humanitarian asylum
- for religious reasons
- EU permit for long-term residents (previously, EC residence permit for long-term residents or residence card)
- you are a citizen of a non-EU country, but you have been a resident in Italy for at least one year and you hold a qualification obtained in Italy, which gives you access to the degree programme of choice (non-EU students with EU equivalent status);
- you hold - a 5-year or 4-year Italian secondary school diploma obtained from an Italian school abroad.
Enrollment to First Degree
Enrollment to Master Degree
When you submit your enrollment documentation you must deliver to the Registrar’s Office your foreign secondary school diploma legalized, translated with a declaration of value issued by the Italian Embassy or Diplomatic Representation competent for the country where the title has been released.