Every year, a quota of reserved places for non-EU students with residency abroad is set for each degree programme.
Find out how many reserved places there are by consulting the MIUR website
In order to register, it is necessary to follow a series of procedures, some in the country of residence, others after arrival in Italy. In particular it is necessary to carry out:
The Pre-enrollment Application must be submitted through the Universitaly portal
https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/ in the following ways:
Warning: pre-enrollment does not in itself allow admission to study courses. To enroll, it is also necessary to complete the admission procedures provided by the Università Politecnica delle Marche for the chosen course of study.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEST FOR ACCESS TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Non-EU students with residency abroad must sit an Italian language test in order to be admitted to degree programmes taught in Italian. Students who successfully pass the Italian language test will then be able to sit the entrance exams according to course admission requirements,.
For the Academic Year 2020/21 the Italian Language Test will be taken remotely:
- on July 31st 2020 at 09:30 - send the application form by July 21st, 13,00 h (Italy);
- on September 24th 2020 at 09:30 - send the application form by September 14th, 13,00 h (Italy);
(consult the website https://www.univpm.it/Entra/Internazionale/Immatricolazioni_studenti_internazionali)
Students exempted from the Italian language test:
ENTRANCE VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
Within 8 days from your arrival the student has to apply for a permit of stay (for more information visit Questura di Ancona)
The student can enroll by presenting the receipt of the residence permit application. In this case the registration will be accepted with reserve until the delivery of the residence permit obtained.
2.a ENROLLMENT TO DEGREE COURSES (I LEVEL)
The procedure for enrollment in degree programs is shown at 5 passi per iscriverti a UNIVPM .
The deadline for enrollment in degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021 is November 5th 2020.
Foreign students must also take part at the knowledge tests prepared by the Faculty of Economics following the admission rules. verifica conoscenze
Required documents to enrol in a First Degree Course
- for the first year of university studies, in the case of local school systems of eleven years;
- for the first two years of university studies, in the case of local school systems of ten years.
2.b ENROLLMENT TO MASTER DEGREE COURSES (II LEVEL)
After completing the procedures through the Universitaly portal https://www.universitaly.it/
and at the Diplomatic Mission / Italian Embassy in the country of residence, you must:
- Original degree or certificate valid for legal purposes translated, legalized and provided with a declaration of value by the Italian Embassy or Consulate competent for the
- Certificate issued by the competent University containing the indication of the exams taken, the relative credits and / or hours of activities, translated and legalized
ATTENTION: Students interested in enrolling in the Master of Science in International Economics and Commerce (course delivered in English) can complete the procedures in points 2-3 by connecting to the course website www.econ.univpm.it/IEC
Warning: the pre-enrollment procedure through Universitaly and Diplomatic Representation is mandatory and must still take place even if there have been preliminary and informal contacts with the University or the referent Professor of the Master's Degree Course